Spray Foam Insulation Kits
Touch ’n Foam Professional 1-Component and 2-Component Spray Foam Kits are portable, self-contained dispensing systems. Our 1-component foam sealant kit is great for large gap filling projects (maximum fill of 2 inches). The 2-component polyurethane spray foam kits provide thermal insulating and sound attenuating benefits and are low pressure, permanent and dry within minutes of application.
1-Component Foam Sealant
1-Component Foam Sealant is a high performance, moisture curing, expanding polyurethane foam sealant that provides a permanent seal against air, moisture and insect infiltration while improving comfort and reducing energy usage. It is ideal for sealing around plumbing penetrations, ventilation ducts, electrical junctions and outlets, between sill plates and concrete slabs, or anywhere you need a fast, economical air-sealing moisture barrier.
- Fast expansion and quick cure
- Supplies 10 lbs or up to 13,500 linear feet of foam
- Easily portable, fully disposable
2-Component Foam Sealants
Touch ’n Foam Professional Spray Foam Kits use disposable, pressurized chemical cylinders that dispense polyurethane spray foam, eliminating the need for external air compressors, pumping equipment or dry nitrogen. These systems provide quick and easy foam application for repairs and renovations, new installations and production applications.
- Yields up to 15 board feet or 1.25 cubic feet (yield is theoretical)
- Ideal for small projects such as hole repairs and touch ups
- Easy set up and maximum portability
- Yields up to 200 board feet or 16.7 cubic feet (yield is theoretical)
- Ideal for medium size projects such as sealing basement sill plates/band joists
- Blend of product yield and portability (single carton design with built in carrying handle)
- Includes 10' hoses and 10 nozzles
- Yields up to 600 board feet or 50 cubic feet (yield is theoretical)
- Ideal for large projects such as insulating attic rafters or stud wall cavities up to 2 inches
- Includes 15' hoses and 10 nozzles
Touch 'n Foam's instructional videos will quickly show you how to properly setup, operate, maintain and store your spray kits.