All-Purpose Polyurethane Foam Sealant
All-Purpose is a 1-component polyurethane foam sealant that dispenses approved fireblock (ICC-ES ESR-1926) foam. Designed to be used with the gun foam applicator for greater bead control and adjustable output. All-Purpose is used to fill and seal cracks, holes and joints around a structure – providing airtight insulation that blocks drafts, moisture, insects and other pests.
Features & Benefits
- Seals gaps and small openings to stop air infiltration
- Approved Type V residential fireblock sealant
- Bright orange foam simplifies inspections
- Easy to control gun foam applicator
- ICC Listed (ES ESR-1926)
- Meets ASTM E814, E84, and UL 1715
- Class A fire rated
Improve productivity with our line of Foam Applicators and Touch 'n Foam Professional Foam Cleaner designed specifically for use with Touch ‘n Foam Gun Foams and Adhesives.